There is a magical beauty to some abandoned places.
1) Abandoned ship in Canary Islands
2) Abandoned home in New Orleans
3) Abandoned Belgian chateau
4) Abandoned operating room
5) Abandoned home in Poland
“I’d love to be a vampire. It’d be lovely to be a vampire, wouldn’t it? You’d get to be ancient and eternal, a creature of the night. And vampires get away with murder, quite literally.” — Tom Hiddleston
Me: *is wearing a purple lace top with a black broomstick skirt*
Family Member: "Wearing all black again I see. Why don’t you try wearing some color?"
Submitted By: violentvioletsky
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
So I did this ridiculously big collage on my bedroom wall…so I can feel like I’m always in a garden.